A brand new one bedroom apartment that is a current contract assignment, situated on the tenth floor of a modern development boasting a private balcony and an excellent location within King's Cross.
- A contract assignment currently under construction
- Video entry phone with direct link to concierge
- Thermostatically controlled under floor heating to all rooms
- Spacious reception room with engineered timber flooring
- Modern and integrated bespoke kitchen suite
- Generously proportioned bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bespoke bathroom suite
- Lovely private balcony with tiled floor finish
The Tapestry building is located in an excellent location moments from a range shops and amenities that can be found in King's Cross and King's Boulevard while the beautiful Regents Canal is only moments away.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A BrewDog pub just off Camden High Street serving craft beers.
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in French-style interiors. They do a fantastic set menu too, which is a real bargain.
Anima e Cuore
From the outside, Anima e Cuore looks like a gelateria and café, but this teeny tiny restaurant serves amazing Italian food at a very reasonable price. The menu is read by the waiters and changed daily. It books up very fast and it's BYOB!
- Lease expires:
- Feb 2265
- Ground rent:
- £500 per annum
- Service charge:
- £7.25 psqft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 711 (66 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes North between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8829 4090