An impressive three bedroom penthouse flat situated in a secure portered building in the heart of Knightsbridge, benefiting from a substantial reception room and good-sized bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom penthouse flat
- Presented in excellent condition
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright and airy master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further light bedrooms
- Situated in a lovely secure portered building
- Nearest Underground station is Knightsbridge
Sloane Street is an exclusive address situtaed in the heart of Knightsbridge connecting to Sloane Square. The property's location enjoys access to many fashionable shops and amenities and is moments from Hyde Park.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Approx £7000 p.a
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,206 (112 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000