Set within a well presented modern development, this stylish one bedroom second floor apartment boasts a generous living space as well as private balcony and is finished to an exceptional standard.
- Stylishly presented one bedroom apartment
- Lovely reception room leading onto a large private balcony
- Features sleek and modern fitted kitchen
- Well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Spacious bathroom finished to a high standard
- Close to amenities and transport links of Ladbroke Grove
- Benefits from lift access and concierge
Nautilus House is a wonderful modern development with its own concierge and lift while being ideally situated moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Ladbroke Grove.
Ladbroke Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
A bustling Turkish restaurant close to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station that cooks amazing Turkish BBQ'd meats. Great takeaway or fun with a few friends to eat in, as it's BYOB. If you're feeling hungry, get the special mix. Also the mezze starters are tasty too...actually everything is!
Kensal Green station
Kensal Rise station
Ladbroke Grove station
- Lease expires:
- Feb 3015
- Ground rent:
- £300 pa
- Service charge:
- £1855.63 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 540 (50 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020