Bright and spacious throughout, this exceptional three bedroom ninth floor flat offers a stunning reception room, well equipped modern kitchen with space to dine and a wonderful communal garden.
- Exceptional three bedroom ninth floor flat
- Gorgeous reception room with spectacular views
- Two wonderful private balconies
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with space to dine
- Fantastic master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set within an imposing purpose built block with lift
Craven Terrace boasts a wonderful array of shops, while a wider range can be found on the nearby Queensway and Westbourne Grove. The green open spaces of Hyde Park is also within easy reach.
Lancaster Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Lancaster Gate station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 3013
- Ground rent:
- £1 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1728.52 per quarter (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,047 (97 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000