Set on the raised ground floor of this sought-after period mansion block in the heart of Little Venice, this luxury three bedroom apartment arranged over 1480 sq ft boasts views overlooking Regents canal.
- Set within a sough after mansion block in the heart of W9
- Striking three bedroom raised ground floor
- Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard
- Luxurious reception room with corner breakfast area
- Impressive kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Remarkable master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further stunning bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stunning views overlooking the tranquil Regent Canal
Situated moments from the amenities of Clifton Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood, the property is near to the open spaces of Regent's Park and the waters of Little Venice.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
Warwick Avenue station
Maida Vale station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2111
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,480 (137 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000