Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning three bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard.
- Porter service and lift access to the second floor
- Beautifully presented reception room with dining space
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three stunning bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary tiled bathroom and shower room
- Superb ceiling height and large windows
- Extensive amenities and transport links on the doorstep
- Moments from the desirable Regent's Park
Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are home to a wide range of popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Oxford Street and New Bond Street are close by for world class shopping.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
Baker Street station
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2112
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,368 (127 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100