Offering a fantastic 1,622 sq ft of lateral living space, this stunning three bedroom apartment is set within a striking redbrick mansion block and has been beautifully refurbished.
- Located on the fourth floor of an attractive mansion block
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with balcony
- Sleek integrated kitchen with large dining area and balcony
- Two generous bedrooms with en suite wet rooms
- Additional good-sized double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom with free-standing bath
- Stylish neutral décor, wood floors and good natural light
- Two front-aspect balconies with French doors to living space
The Apartment is moments from the popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants found around Edgware Road, Baker Street and Marylebone High Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2080
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £3500 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,622 (150 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100