This excellent three bedroom house is situated along a quiet residential road in desirable Munster Village, moments from Bishop's Park.
- Fabulous three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Beautiful private patio accessed via French doors
- Excellent location for Munster Vilage
Horder Road is located within the popular area of Munster Village and is well served by amenities and cafés on both Munster Road and Fulham Palace Road.
Munster Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Home of Fulham Football Club and a great day out!
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
A real gem in Fulham with a stunning setting along the Thames and a children's playground.
Parsons Green station
Putney Bridge station
Fulham Broadway station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,227 (113 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100