This gorgeous four bedroom end of terrace house boasts fantastic and modern interiors throughout, featuring a naturally bright and spacious open-plan reception/dining room, stunning kitchen and a superb sunroom.
- Stunning four bedroom end of terrace house
- Beautifully set over three spacious floors
- Naturally bright and spacious living/entertaining space
- Master bedroom with en suite and large balcony
- Finished to a high contemporary standard throughout
- Within close proximity to the amenities of Muswell Hill
- Superbly situated next to Coldfall Primary School
- The green open spaces of Alexandra Park are nearby
Coldfall Avenue is a residential location with the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Muswell Hill close by. The green spaces of Coldfall Wood are moments away and the nearest underground station is East Finchley Underground.
Muswell Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving tasty pick and mix pasta dishes, sandwiches and salads, I sometimes grab my lunch from here.
A real Muswell Hill institution, this tea and coffee retailer has been in business since 1897 selling their own brand products!
Best chippy in North London, or even the whole of London! You can even sit in too.
East Finchley station
New Southgate station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,484 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,648 (153 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Muswell Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8829 4040