This stylish one bedroom flat is peacefully located on a residential road and offers well proportioned living space with exposed brickwork and a lovely private garden.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat with stylish interiors
- Occupying the ground floor of a period property
- Located on a peaceful residential road
- Spacious reception room with exposed brick fireplaces
- Features modern open-plan kitchen
- Close proximity to transport zone 1 tube/bus at Vauxhall
- Fantastic investment opportunity in Nine Elms
- Northern tube line extension access will be a short walk
The property is moments from the amenities of Wandsworth Road and within easy reach of the open space of Larkhall Park. Vauxhall is close by and local transport links include Stockwell Underground Station (Northern Line and Victoria Line).
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 3009
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,118 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 484 (44 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111