Recently completed to a high standard throughout, this fantastic two bedroom eleventh floor flat is set within a popular new riverside development offering great views.
- Fantastic two bedroom eleventh floor flat
- Set within a prestigious riverside development
- Generous reception room with attractive wood floor
- Sleek integrated kitchen with wine cooler and coffee machine
- Master bedroom with dressing area and chic en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom and additional shower room
- Secure entry, concierge service and lift access
- Two private balconies with beautiful River Thames views
Shops and restaurants within the development will be opening soon and on-site Barclays bike hire and Zip Car facilities are already available.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Battersea Park station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3010
- Ground rent:
- £800 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £4600 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,108 (102 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111