An incredible river-front apartment with spectacular views of the River Thames and offering very spacious rooms with a high standard of modern interior décor.
- An absolutely stunning two bedroom river front apartment
- Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high specification
- Featuring extremely spacious rooms
- Contemporary open layout and wonderful views over the Thames
- Gorgeous reception room flooded with natural light
- Modern eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Set within a secure modern riverside complex with porter
- Underground car park providing private off-street parking
The property is enviably located close to the local shops and amenities on Sloane Square and Victoria Street. The nearest underground station is Pimlico (Victoria Line), which is a short distance away.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Battersea Park station
- Lease expires:
- Mar 3005
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £12600 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,966 (182 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000