This outstanding two bedroom luxury apartment has been expertly remodelled and refurbished to an impeccable standard with a generous reception, ample storage and a prime location along a sought-after garden square.
- Light and spacious reception with ample space to dine
- Bespoke, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes
- One stylish en suite, family bathroom and discrete utility
- Generous second bedroom and ample storage throughout
- Newly refurbished and completely remodelled with new wiring
- Charming stucco fronted building with lift
- Four windows offering views over the verdant square
St Georges Square is a picturesque garden square offering supreme access to the riverside walkways along the River Thames while a selection of local shops and supermarkets are a moments walk away. Pimlico station is also nearby.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Oct 2995
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £3800 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 923 (85 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the vendor of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.