Offering a secluded location on a private road moments from Pinner, this welcoming two bedroom bungalow offers spacious interiors with a bright conservatory, a large private garden with a garage and off-street parking.
- Spacious two bedroom detached bungalow
- Ideally located on a private road leading to two bungalows
- Large reception room with space to dine and garden access
- Bright and airy conservatory and study
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom, en suite and guest cloakroom
- Lovely private garden with decking area and large work shop
- Double length garage and off road parking for several cars
West End Lane offers the ideal combination of being in a secluded and tranquil position, yet is centrally located within minutes walk of Pinner Memorial Park, West Lodge School and Pinner Village.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beer Asylum is a great shop on the high street selling craft beers and fine ales. A sanctuary for beer lovers!
Ideal Fish Bar
Ideal Fish bar is my favourite on a Friday lunchtime. Fish and chips served all afternoon for £3.75!
Pinner Artisan Market
Every second Saturday of the month, there's lots of things for sale from local producers.
Northwood Hills station
Hatch End station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,253 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,602 (148 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600