Set within beautiful grounds, this Grade II listed 16th Century seven bedroom Tudor house boasts well presented interiors with period features, a swimming pool, tennis court and self-contained annexe with a garage.
- Grade II listed 16th Century Tudor family home
- Approached via a private road leading up to a gated entrance
- Five reception rooms with period features
- Seven generous bedrooms with six bathrooms (five en suites)
- Self-contained annexe with large reception room and bedroom
- Boasts a heated swimming pool and a floodlit tennis court
- Set within mature grounds of approximately 2.25 acres
- Double garage, out houses and green house
Situated on a private road, Woodhall Road is ideally located moments from green open spaces and within easy reach of the wealth of amenities in Pinner and Hatch End.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This chic restaurant has a great food menu with fantastic mixed grills! On a Friday and Saturday night they have a DJ for drinks and dancing and a shisha lounge too. For entertainment they have belly dancing and screen all major football matches.
500 years old and still going strong, this restaurant has a mouthwatering menu and a fantastic wine list!
Pinner Memorial Park
5.26 hectares for peaceful recreation. Ideal for families with children or if you're just looking for a peaceful place to sit. There is a café where you can buy bread for the ducks and geese, a play area for children and a small aviary of budgerigars.
Hatch End station
Carpenders Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,119 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,664 (526 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600