This fantastic investment/ development opportunity comprises three bedroom house, self-contained ground floor commercial unit and adjacent plot of land.
- Excellent development opportunity
- Well proportioned three bedroom house
- Airy reception room and separate kitchen
- Small patio area to the house
- Large ground floor commercial unit
- Demised land to build on subject to planning permission
- Great location close to Plaistow Station
- Stratford, Westfield and the Olympic Park are nearby
Terrace Road is ideally located for the many amenities found on Plaistow High Street with the open spaces of West Ham Park also nearby. Plaistow (District Line, Piccadilly Line) is the nearest station for direct routes around the city.
Plaistow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great traditional pie and mash.
Dynamix Health Club
The perfect place to go to relieve stress after work. It has an amazing free weights room and a cafe serving healthy juices and shakes made from a choice of protein brands.
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
Upton Park station
West Ham station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £965 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,082 (100 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes North East between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5007