Situated on a quiet street in the Dover house conservation area, this gorgeous three bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout, offering a superb living space with a well maintained front and back garden.
- Beautiful open-plan reception room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with fully integrated appliances and space to dine
- French doors from kitchen open out on to rear garden
- Master bedroom with beautiful wood flooring
- Fully tiled shower room with modern fixtures and fittings
- Off-street parking space
- A larger than average house for the area
- Great loft space with skylights
Situated on Elmshaw Road, the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath are within easy reach, while the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants on Upper Richmond Road and Putney High Street are also nearby.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
Barnes Bridge station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,015 (94 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000