This beautifully presented two bedroom fourth floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright reception room, well equipped kitchen and garage.
- Fantastic apartment in superb block in central Putney
- Ideally situated for both East Putney tube and National Rail
- Bright reception room opening onto private balcony
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bathroom with separate W/C
Rayners Road is located within easy reach of the numerous shops, bars and restaurants situated on and around Putney High Street.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2168
- Ground rent:
- £70 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £657.11 per quarter (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 757 (70 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000