Situated on a beautiful, and highly sought-after, tree-lined street street in the heart of Putney, this striking and architect-designed home offers bright rooms with a real sense of individual character and style.
- Stunning eat-in kitchen with access to courtyard garden
- Beautiful reception room with feature fireplace
- Stylish and modern shower room with double sink
- Under-floor heating throughout entire property
- Three exceptionally spacious bedrooms
- An extra light & bright mezzanine aloft the top bedroom
- Separate utility room and storage on lower ground floor
- Close to the riverside walks and greenery of Wandsworth Park
Situated on Deodar Road, the scenic riverside walks and green open spaces of Wandsworth Park are right on the doorstep and the exceptional range of shops, bars and restaurants on Putney High Street are within easy reach.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
A picturesque place to spend sunny Sunday afternoons.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Putney Bridge station
East Putney station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,183 (202 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000