With a highly sought location in W6 this beautiful four bedroom house offers a stunning interior finish throughout with gorgeous period highlights as well as a private garden and terraces overlooking Ravenscourt Park.
- Exclusive four bedroom end-terrace house
- Stunning interior finish highlighted with period features
- South-west garden and terraces overlooking the park
- Gorgeous double reception room and extended kitchen/dining
- Short distance to Latymer, Godolphin and John Betts schools
- Rare opportunity to purchase in a prestigious location
- Period features including bay windows and feature fireplaces
- Planning permission to increase internal floor space
Ravenscourt Road offers a prestigious location backing onto the beautiful Ravenscourt Park as well as being moments from a selection of excellent schools and just a short distance from Ravenscourt Park Station.
Ravenscourt Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Good Wine Shop
An amazing selection of some really interesting high-quality wines and staffed by approachable, friendly and knowledgeable staff!
The Ginger Pig
A superb butchers with top quality meat and amazing roast dinner sandwiches!
The Old Ship
As well as the tasty food, this pub offers the most impressive views of the Thames - you can't beat a cold glass of wine while looking out over the water.
Ravenscourt Park station
Stamford Brook station
Goldhawk Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,008 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,603 (241 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000