This outstanding six bedroom chalet bungalow offers generously proportion rooms, a sizeable plot with a large pond, a 110' garden and a residential setting in Rickmansworth.
- This impressively proportioned six bedroom chalet bungalow
- Situated on a sizeable plot with 110' rear garden and pond
- Generous reception room with triple aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Second bedroom with dressing room and Jack-and-Jill shower
- Two ground floor bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Double garage and off-street parking
The property benefits from a peaceful location on Batchworth Heath between Rickmansworth and Moor Parks Golf Courses, while being situated between the stylish shops, restaurants and bars in both Rickmansworth and Northwood.
Rickmansworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ye Olde Green Manne
Great spot for a sunny lunch date or a nice cosy dinner by the open fire in winter...delish!
Moor Park Golf Club
Play golf, tennis or hold your wedding in the beautiful surroundings of Moor Park Mansion!
Grab some yummy freshly cooked ready meals to heat at home after a long day at work...
Moor Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,778 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,743 (440 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600