This stunning six bedroom house offers impressive accommodation over two floors, including a huge open-plan formal dining/reception room, spacious private garden and double garage.
- Impressive six bedroom house
- Spacious kitchen with dining space and second reception room
- Open-plan formal dining/reception room with marble floors
- Large garden with outdoor dining and entertaining space
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Grand entrance hall
- Large driveway with double garage and covered car port
- Beautifully presented throughout
Orchard Avenue is located close to the local amenities of Shirley with the green space of Parkfields Recreational Ground also close by.
Shirley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Guided tours and a visitor centre explaining the milling process, it's a great day out for the family.
Old fashioned sweets and American candy in abundance!
South Norwood Lake and Grounds
Feeding the ducks on South Norwood Lake is a great way to escape city life.
Eden Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,490 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,038 (282 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Beckenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6262