Peacefully located this three bedroom detached house offers exceptional living space with three reception rooms, three good-sized double bedrooms and a 140' garden as well as separate garage and off-street parking.
- Charming three bedroom detached Dutch Barn style house
- Fantastic potential for extension and modernisation
- Exceptional living space with three reception rooms
- Large kitchen leading out to conservatory
- Expansive 140' garden, private garage and off street parking
- Impressive master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms, bathroom and WC
- Walking distance to Shortlands station and popular schools
Kingswood Road is a lovely residential street in a much sought-after location moments from Shortlands station as well as the amenities on offer in Shortlands Village. There are also a plethora of outstanding schools nearby.
Shortlands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sofa Bar & Kitchen
Lots of comfy cushions and great snacks in this Bromley restaurant.
A fantastic local fish and chip shop selling an authentic British culinary experience.
As well as cakes and lunch items, Brodies main selling point is their milkshakes that they make out of any chocolate of your choice...
Bromley South station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,245 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,641 (152 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111