This stylish two bedroom apartment boasts a brilliant, south-facing reception with views over gardens and two balconies close to South Kensington.
- Stylish bay fronted reception with high ceilings
- Ample space to dine and hard wood floors
- Mezzanine storage area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with a balcony and a terrace
- Terrace with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
Harrington Gardens is ideally located for the many fashionable bars, shops and restaurants available around South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
South Kensington station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2995
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £3396 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,052 (97 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000