This two bedroom top floor flat provides excellent living and entertaining accommodation in this spacious well placed flat offering a great location on Old Brompton Road.
- Fantastic two bedroom top floor flat
- Fabulous decked roof terrace with lovely views
- South-facing reception room with ample space to dine
- Beautifully presented with well proportioned rooms
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with room to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Excellent location moments from local amenities
Old Brompton Road provides convenient access to the many popular shops and restaurants in Earls Court. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (Piccadilly and District lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2977
- Ground rent:
- per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 810 (75 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000