This fantastic and architecturally remodelled, this spacious four bedroom apartment is presented over three floors with modern interiors and ample storage.
- Substantial reception with high ceilings and wooden floors
- Dining room with folding doors to reception
- Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Impressive family room with skylights
- Study and ample storage throughout
- South facing with a desirable décor
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
Collingham Place is ideally located within walking distance of local supermarkets and the plethora of shops and restaurants available along Earls Court Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2135
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,833 (170 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000