This exquisitely rare two bedroom apartment is enviably located in the heart of South Kensington boasting wonderfully restored period features and direct access to an outstanding communal gardens.
- Exquisite refurbishment with high ceilings
- Direct access to a calm and well maintained communal garden
- Luminous reception with feature fireplace
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with high-end appliances
- High ceilings throughout with ample storage
- Master bedroom with wardrobes and French doors to gardens
- Green views to both aspects
- Communal gardens with tennis court and handsome church
Onslow Square is a picturesque, Georgian square offering exclusive, communal grounds, a handsome church and swift access to the many street cafes and boutiques available around South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Sloane Square station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2190
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £10000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,229 (114 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000