An exceptionally bright and spacious, south-facing second floor flat set within an impressive period conversion, boasting high ceilings, a contemporary interior and a superb location.
- Fabulous second floor flat (with lift) close to amenities
- Wonderful reception room offering space to dine
- Stylish and well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom
- High quality white suite bathroom and shower room
- Immaculately presented offering wood flooring throughout
- Moments from both Cromwell Road and Earls Court Road
Knaresborough Place is ideally located for the shops, restaurants and other facilities found on Earls Court Road and there is a large supermarket very close by.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2994
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £3180 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 901 (83 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000