A spaciously presented two bedroom flat boasting excellent living and entertaining accommodation, featuring stylish interiors with a fantastic location in South Kensington.
- Fabulous two bedroom split-level flat
- Arranged over the ground and first floors
- Spacious front facing reception room with dining area
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Two ample-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom offering mezzanine level
- Set within a beautiful white stucco fronted building
- Excellent location for Earls Court Road
Collingham Place is ideally situated close to many local amenities including those in Earls Court, Gloucester Road and South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 3006
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1105.43 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 824 (76 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000