This newly refurbished two bedroom lower ground floor flat provides spacious and contemporary accommodation with a lovely private garden to the rear.
- Enjoys rare privilege of direct access to communal gardens
- Contemporary open-plan living space
- Bright reception room opening on to garden
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in storage
- Contemporary bathroom with high quality appliances
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Finished to an excellent quality throughout
- Separate W/C
Bramham Gardens is situated moments from the amenities of Earl's Court Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Old Brompton Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £3375 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 780 (72 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000