This impressive six bedroom detached house is beautifully arranged over three floors and benefits from a light and spacious reception room with dining area and stunning side-aspect bay windows.
- Gated six bedroom detached house
- Expansive bay fronted reception room
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- Large master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Five further great size bedrooms (one with en suite shower)
- Garage and off street parking for several cars
- Great location close to Stanmore's amenities
- Large well maintained garden with decked area
The property is located moments from a superb range of shops, cafés and bars in Stanmore, while the pleasant open spaces of Bentley Priory are within easy reach.
Stanmore locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
This is my favourite ice cream shop in Pinner - they also serve pancakes and waffles that are delicious too!
Really nice burgers and the best cocktails in Pinner!
Canons Park station
Harrow & Wealdstone station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,119 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,223 (392 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600