A stunning renovation of a unique old school house, So Old School offers a collection of stunning two bedroom duplex apartments set in a beautifully refurbished old school building in a commanding city location.
- Original communal staircase retained and refurbished
- Quickstep 'Havana Smoked Oak Matt' hardwood flooring
- Video door entry system with wall mounted handset in hallway
- Historic schoolhouse conversion
- Retaining many original features
- Marries old with high-specification fixtures and fittings
- Located close to Whitechapel Crossrail Station
- From renowned London development Bellway Homes
So Old School is a building with a colourful history and many unique, original features have been preserved as part of this innovative renovation.
Stepney Green Underground Station is nearby offering swift access to the centre of London. Stepney is also superbly placed for major road routes with easy access to the A13 and A11 heading into and out of the capital.
Stepney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
Goldstar Dry Cleaners
The masters of getting any stain out and they have always got a trick or two up their sleeve to get them out. 5 shirts for £7.50 is a bargain - and they will even do same day cleaning for the same price!
Beautiful green space in zone 2.
Stepney Green station
Mile End station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020