An impressive four bedroom semi-detached house overlooking Streatham Common, with a one bedroom flat on the lower ground floor and boasting generous living space throughout, a lovely garden and off-street parking.
- Superb four storey house close to local amenities
- Self contained one bedroom flat with private entrance
- Excellent bay-fronted reception room with large proportions
- Bright dining room leading to well equipped kitchen
- Four good-sized bedrooms, three with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Wonderful lawned garden with mature borders and flower beds
- Paved driveway accommodating multiple cars
Streatham Common South Side is located just off Streatham High Road, which offers a great selection of shops, bars and amenities.
Streatham Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tooting Bec Lido
A great place for a swim! Because it's an open air pool, it's ideal in the summer.
Classic hot and cold desserts, milkshakes and gelato served in a low-lit, purple and black setting.
This gastropub next to Streatham Common is fantastic! The décor is really cool, there's an impressive outdoor seating area with fires and the food is outstanding.
Streatham Common station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,271 (210 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400