A stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment that offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation as well as an extraordinary roof terrace with stunning views across London.
- Fantastic sixth floor penthouse apartment
- Gorgeous dual-aspect reception room
- Well equipped kitchen offering space to dine
- Generous master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Quality white suit shower room
- Incredible roof terrace with breath-taking views
- Garage and off-street parking
Leigham Court Road is located within easy reach of Streatham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Streatham Hill Station (National Rail) is nearby for easy access to central London.
Streatham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
West Norwood Feast
A community market in south London. Community comes together to taste, eat, drink and admire or buy all handmade items and all things that are on offer.
A fantastic choice of Spanish food and drink all at great value!
A great recently opened restaurant on Streatham Hill. Go here for something completely different to the other places in the area.
West Norwood station
Streatham Hill station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2980
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1461.69 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,257 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 961 (89 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400