A stunning two bedroom second floor flat boasting wonderfully generous living and entertaining space, presented in superb condition throughout and further benefiting from a private balcony.
- Fabulous second floor flat in contemporary development
- Bright reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two exceptionally spacious bedrooms, one with en suite
- Gorgeous balcony over looking communal garden
- Immaculately presented throughout with a modern finish
- High quality fixtures and fittings and lovely wood flooring
- Allocated off-street parking
Streatham High Road is host to a wide range of lively bars and restaurants, high street stores, and independent retailers. Streatham Common and Tooting Bec Common are also close by.
Streatham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tariq Halal Meats
An amazing butchers in Streatham that is part of a small franchise of equally great stores.
A fantastic choice of Spanish food and drink all at great value!
West Norwood Feast
A community market in south London. Community comes together to taste, eat, drink and admire or buy all handmade items and all things that are on offer.
Streatham Hill station
West Norwood station
- Lease expires:
- Jul 2140
- Ground rent:
- £650 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £825 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 826 (76 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400