This brand new two bedroom fourth floor apartment, is being finished to the highest standard and includes open-plan accommodation, double glazing and sleek bathroom fittings.
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Karndean or Amtico flooring to kitchen/living/dining
- Situated in the heart of Sutton with great transport links
- Balcony to enjoy al fresco dining or relax in private
- Open-plan kitchen with granite worksurfaces
- Integrated appliances including dishwasher, oven
- 10 Year NHBC or Checkmate Structural Warranty
- Completion August 2016, Contract Assignment
Sutton is one of London's southernmost boroughs sitting on the edge of the picturesque North Downs with beautiful views and open countryside thus never far away.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An excellent place for children and families.
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
Open 'til late, grab freshly glazed doughnuts from the drive-thru.
Sutton Common station
West Sutton station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £300 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £1000 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 797 (74 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020