Set within the redeveloped Old Gas Works this contemporary two bedroom flat has been well designed throughout to offer open-plan living space with stylish décor.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Sleek kitchen with Electrolux integrated appliances
- Smart master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second generous and well presented bedroom
- Provides lovely private balcony
- Benefits from NACD door entry system
- Access to superb communal garden and roof terrace
Old Gas Works is located within the heart of Sutton offering a wide range of shops, restaurants and transport links with the green spaces of Sutton Park nearby.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
West Sutton station
Sutton Common station
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2266
- Ground rent:
- £525 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 698 (64 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020