This magnificent five bedroom detached period house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts substantial living and entertaining space.
- Gorgeous five bedroom detached house
- Arranged over three floors in a fantastic condition
- Ample bay-fronted reception room and additional family room
- Fully-equipped kitchen with large dining room
- Five good-sized double bedroom and a study
- Two bathrooms and two additional WCs
- Substantial landscaped garden with paved patio area
- Off-street parking and decked balcony
Longton Avenue is a quiet residential street, situated opposite leafy Sydenham Wells Park and within a close proximity to Crystal Palace.
Sydenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cherry & Ice
A café serving delicious ice creams and milkshakes with the friendliest staff - they're so lovely and helpful and always make me feel welcome.
Brown & Green Cafe
Grab a quick snack and a cup of coffee from this independent kiosk whilst on your daily commute.
Crystal Palace Park
A fantastic spot for enjoying the sunshine!
Sydenham Hill station
Gipsy Hill station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,298 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,227 (299 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080