Boasting a secluded garden and secure garage accessed via a shared side driveway, this four bedroom house also benefits from neutral décor, generous entertaining spaces and a light and bright loft conversion.
- Wandsworth Common Station is nearby for access to the city
- South facing reception room with fireplace
- Driveway for one car and garage to the rear
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Three additional first floor bedrooms, varying in size
- Family sized bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Dining room with attached 'snug' area
- Beautifully bright modern kitchen with doors to garden
Hendham Road is located within easy reach of Bellevue Road, which offers a good selection of trendy shops, bars and restaurants. The open spaces of Wandsworth Common are also easily accessed.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great coffee and food in the heart of Tooting Market.
The best fish and chips in South London, right on Tooting High Street.
A really nice café for lunch or a quick coffee with friends. They serve Mediterranean-style food and breakfasts until 5pm on the weekends.
Tooting Bec station
Wandsworth Common station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,627 (151 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000