This stylish and luxurious three bedroom, eighth floor apartment benefits from views to the north east and premium on-site facilities within a brilliant new Westminster development.
- Generous reception with ample space to dine and terrace
- Individually designed and high specification kitchen
- Top-of-the-range Kuppersbusch appliances
- Three double bedrooms (two en suite)
- Bedrooms provide the inner world of luxury
- Mixture of stone, metal and wood ensuring a unique design
- 24-hour concierge and on site gymnasium and pool
- Contract assignment due for completion February 2017
John Islip boasts an incredible location close to the many upmarket, street cafes and restaurants available within Westminster Village while Victoria Street and Belgravia are within walking distance.
Victoria locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
St. James's Park station
- Lease expires:
- Aug 3016
- Ground rent:
- £850 pa
- Service charge:
- £5.96 psqft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,358 (126 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020