This property is part of The Red House, 2 Elers Road development.
located on a peaceful street positioned next to Lammas Park, this stunning development offers a range of beautiful two bedroom apartment, set in The Red House, which was originally built in 1898, is .
- Fabulous two bedroom first floor apartment
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor throughout
- Wood flooring to apartments communal areas
- Spacious carpeted double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Generous entertaining space with ample room for dining
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- High specification appliances such as Bosch and Smeg
- White sanitary ware bathroom and en suite with towel rail
Situated in a leafy district of west Ealing, this tremendous property is located close to the recreation facilities of Lammas Park as well as the bars, shops and restaurants of Northfield Avenue and Ealing Broadway.
Walpole Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Parkers of Northfields is a local institution that sells amazing sandwiches and fantastic pies at prices to suit everyone, as well as freshly made bread and pastries.
L'oro di Napoli
The owners of this family-run pizza restaurant are from Naples. The service is great and the pizza is delicious. The Toto pizza is my favourite.
The Castle Inn
This Ealing pub offers an open mic night on Thursdays and on match days £7.50 will get you a burger, chips and pint! There's also a secret beer garden out the back...
South Ealing station
West Ealing station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 776 (72 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes West between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6009