An incredible six bedroom semi-detached Victorian house, arranged over three floors, as well as a huge cellar, a substantial 85' garden, maintained to an amazing standard, and original features throughout.
- Cellar/basement development potential STPP
- Driveway for one car
- Two ground floor reception rooms, one with garden access
- Eat-in kitchen with views into the wonderful garden
- Full-width master bedroom with bay window
- Five additional double bedrooms over two floors
- Bathroom with corner bath and separate shower room
- Enviable location within Balham, close to the high road
Balham and Wandsworth Common stations are both minutes away for Northern Line and National Rail links, along with the open spaces of Wandsworth Common itself and amenities along Balham High Road and Bellevue Road.
Wandsworth Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing place for food and particularly busy at the weekends for breakfast - you can often find queues there, it's so popular!!
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Camden Coffee House
If you're feeling tired and in need of a caffeine hit, Camden Coffee House is the place to go! #bestcoffeeintown
Wandsworth Common station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,684 (249 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000