Offering charm and elegance, this impressive four bedroom house is arranged over three spacious floors and boasts a feature eat-in kitchen with bi-folding doors opening seamlessly to a fabulous well-maintained garden.
- Recently developed four bedroom house with private garden
- Impactful kitchen with space to dine and skylights
- Bespoke bi-folding doors to private patio and garden
- High ceilings, under floor heating and range cooker
- Low maintenance garden with patio and artificial grass
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes
- Guest bedroom and stylish family bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms and an additional shower room
Wilna Road is a sought-after residential street offering swift access to a selection of shops, bars and traditional pubs available around Earlsfield. The property is enviably located within the catchment area for the primary school, Floreat Wandsworth.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
A trendy gastropub serving a superb rack of ribs!
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
Wandsworth Town station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,385 (128 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5100
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the vendor of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.