A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland.
- Spacious reception room with engineered oak flooring
- Modern Italian kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Bathroom and shower room with white designer sanitary-ware
- Lovely south facing terrace
- Secure development with two lifts and communal roof terrace
- Secure cycle parking facility
- Moments from nearby transport links
The Ivery is situated moments from a range of fashionable shops and amenities that can be found in West Hampstead while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic theatre away from the West End showing outstanding original productions. Well worth a visit. Also has a cinema and a bar.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
Small & Beautiful
Cheap and cheerful. Delicious continental menu that barely dents the wallet. Great mussels and pizza. Bonus points for also doing takeaway!
West Hampstead station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 824 (76 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes North between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8829 4090