An incredible three bedroom split-level maisonette offering a beautifully presented interior with a high-end specification, a superb master suite and access to a lovely shared garden.
- Superb first and second floor flat with private entrance
- Bright reception room and spacious dining room
- Gorgeous kitchen with space to eat and utility cupboard
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Two further good-sized bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
- White suite bathroom featuring corner bath
- Fantastic shared garden laid to lawn and with mature borders
- Excellent location close to St Julians Primary School
St Julians Farm Road is located within easy reach of Knights Hill, which offers several cafes and bars, and planning granted for a new Picturehouse cinema.
West Norwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A walled garden that would not look out of place in a BBC costume drama. Stunning throughout the year and still relatively undiscovered by the residents of South London. The gardens are beautifully maintained by a justifiably proud set of volunteers.
West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre
So many activities for adults and children. I personally love the exercise classes, Zumba and Boxfit.
West Norwood Feast
A community market in south London. Community comes together to taste, eat, drink and admire or buy all handmade items and all things that are on offer.
West Norwood station
Tulse Hill station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2231
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £468 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,118 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,350 (125 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400