This expansive three double bedroom apartment boats a substantial double reception and patio garden. The property is arranged over the lower ground floor of a prestigious mansion building (with lift and porter).
- Premium three bedroom lateral apartment accessed via lift
- Double reception with fireplaces and space to dine
- Substantial patio garden with tiled dining area
- Eat-in kitchen with wooden worktops
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Third bedroom with kitchenette
- Family bathroom and ample storage throughout
Carlisle Place is a picturesque residential street lined with traditional red brick mansion buildings and offers immediate access to the high end shops, restaurants and bars available within Victoria and St James's Park.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
St. James's Park station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2128
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2497.06 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,002 (185 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000