This outstanding two bedroom apartment is ideally set on the first floor with a private balcony and has been recently refurbished to an exacting standard with high-specification fixtures and underfloor heating.
- Substantial reception with feature lighting and wooden floor
- Modern, open plan kitchen with Miele appliances
- Two sleek double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite shower
- High spec family bathroom with marble features
- Under floor heating and marble flooring
- Discrete utility cupboard
- Building with secure, underground parking and lift
Greycoat Street is ideally located for the high end shops and restaurants available along Victoria Street and within St James's Park.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
St. James's Park station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2800 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,200 (111 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000