A superb two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located within a recently renovated and converted Grade II listed building providing two floors of modern accommodation, private terrace and communal gardens.
- Located in a secure Grade II listed Blue Plaque conversion
- Offers concierge with full CCTV camera surveillance
- Beautiful private rear communal gardens
- Off-street parking
- Fabulous floor to ceiling windows with views over greenery
- Generous full length reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Bi-folding doors to private terrace leading onto gardens
- Excellent location opposite Wimbledon Common
The development fronts the fabulous open spaces of Wimbledon Common/Putney Heath with the many cafes, bars and restaurants of Putney and Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
The Leather Bottle
A 300 year old Young's pub with London's biggest pub garden, featuring beach huts and a volley ball court - fantastic on a summer's day!
East Putney station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Included in service charge
- Service charge:
- £6240 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,761 (163 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000