Offering superb living and entertaining space, this bright four bedroom house is ideally situated close to Wimbledon Chase Primary School and offers an excellent eat-in kitchen and an easy to maintain garden.
- Excellent house arranged over three floors
- Two generous receptions room, separated by folding doors
- Fantastic kitchen with a modern finish and space to dine
- Bright conservatory leading to a pretty paved garden
- Four good-sized bedrooms, three double and a single
- Stylish white suite bathroom and a shower room
- Well presented throughout with neutral décor
- Great location close to the amenities along Kingston Road
Situated moments from the amenities of Kingston Road and within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and bars of The Broadway and Wimbledon Hill, this superb house is also close to the green open spaces of Cannon Hill Common.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
Merton Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,685 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,568 (145 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900