Steeped in history and boasting fabulous architectural features, this stunning five bedroom Victorian home is ideally located in Worplesdon, close to Guildford town centre.
- Amazing five bedroom Victorian post war conversion home
- Occupying the east wing of a fabulous house, circa 1890
- Offers truly unique living space
- Beautiful reception room with ornate plasterwork
- Original ballroom now an impressive family room and kitchen
- Stunning master suite with amazing terrace
- Beautiful split-level south-facing 160' landscaped gardens
- Two garages and off-street parking
The property is located in a peaceful location in Worplesdon moments from local amenities and within easy reach of Guildford town centre. Transport links include Worplesdon Station, which boasts rapid links to Waterloo Station.
Worplesdon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
The Wey Navigation
Picturesque spot for picnics and boat watching moments from Guildford Station.
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,742 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,354 (404 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.